Take It Back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew it?

2 posters

Go down

Who knew it? Empty Who knew it?

Post by {admin}gerrman Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Who knew that everything we see on the news is government controlled or managed in a way that affects the way we see things? The people that are supposed to keep us knowledgeable and informed are the ones dumbing down America. They place the propaganda that they want us to see, to pull the wool over our eyes and cover up their wrongdoings. I guess we need to just stop trying to trust our government. They are greedy little fucks, controlling as much as they can pay off. We don't need to put up with it any longer. We have unlimited access to the internet at almost any place in america, right? Or maybe not. I saw a speech, given by a politician the other day. He said, in not these exact words, "The internet is too BIG of a thing to not control." Now, the whole point to the internet was unlimited sharing of knowledge. To restrict that would be to restrict the right to freedom of speech. Like telling me I can't say, wherever I want "Happy dick eating". I can and will always say exactly what I want, when I want, and how I want. That is my right as an american citizen. And on the internet I can say what I want without being judged. It's a place to be free, and happy.

I guess my point is, quit trying to control everything. This is a country for the people, by the people.

Good Day
-gerrman
{admin}gerrman
{admin}gerrman
Admin
Admin

https://takeitback.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Who knew it? Empty Re: Who knew it?

Post by [MOD]Bakimono Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:32 am

Two points.
1: Your rights as an American citizen do not extend past the zone of control of the American government, so if the internet is an uncontrolled realm that covers the entire world, being an American citizen grants you no rights there, whatsoever.
(Unless, of course, the US government does, in fact, grab some measure of control over it. *shudders*)

2: Freedom of speech is a right that is protected in all public spaces in the US (within limits, as with all things, extremes are still considered bad) but unless you the owner/Moderator of a site on the 'net, you can be muzzled quite easily and have no rights to say anything at all if the ones who *do* control the site say so. IE, Freedom of speech also means both diddly and squat on the 'net.
[MOD]Bakimono
[MOD]Bakimono

Back to top Go down

Post by {admin}gerrman Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:37 am

Yes, I figured a post like this would appear. This is speaking within the realms of the American territory. Mainly this site is here to tell the world of wrongdoings.
{admin}gerrman
{admin}gerrman
Admin
Admin

https://takeitback.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum